Panel Discussion: Advancing the Discovery & Development of Induced Proximity Molecules
Time: 11:30 am
day: Day One
- How to optimize the drug like properties of induced proximity molecules
- Understanding and overcoming PKPD challenges
- What ADME properties are desirable and how does this differ between targets?
- What should the pharmaceutical profile look like?
- Covalent interactions vs non-covalent interactions
- Proximity is target and enzyme dependent so what is the best way of going about the rational discovery and design?
- Is it best to use purified proteins and enzymes or is it more efficient to do it in cells first and then optimize?
- Expanding therapies beyond oncology